I have seen a lot of discussion on what type of fighting Kimbo Slice was actually doing back in his, now famous, street fighting days. Here are some of the facts and rules of the Kimbo Slice fights that you see all over youtube and other sites...
First of all, those Kimbo Slice fights were not Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fights and they also were not technically street fights either.
1. Only punching is allowed (no elbows, knees, kicks, etc.)
2. Stand up fighting only (no ground & pound or submissions)
3. No holding or wrestling with opponent is allowed
4. If knocked down you have 30 seconds to get up and continue fighting
5. The ways to win are by knockout, 30 second count out, or simply quitting
So, now you know a little more about the Kimbo Slice street fights that you have seen so many times before. Now that he's a professional MMA fighter he probably won't be doing anymore street fights but his pro fights are just as exciting to watch.