Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who Does Kimbo Slice Fight Next Time?

Supposedly, the next Kimbo Slice fight is going to be on May 31, 2008. But does anyone know who the next Kimbo Slice opponent is going to be?

I try to keep up on all the Kimbo Slice news and events so I can post them here but I can't find anywhere that says who his next fight is going to be against.

I saw an EliteXC commercial on showtime the other day about the next Kimbo Slice fight but I only caught the end of it so I don't know if they said who his opponent will be or not.

I assume it has not been announced yet so maybe nobody knows but it's only two months away so it seems to me like somebody should know by now, or at least it should be announced very soon.

If you know who Kimbo Slice is fighting next, please comment below and let everyone know. Otherwise I will write a new post letting everyone know as soon as I find out.

Thanks,
Kimbo Slice Fan

No comments: